Blogger Templates

Sunday 18 December 2011

reminder for me, I & you

it's bored to talk about love
it's bored to always think about love
it's bored to find love
it's bored to lists about my love
it's bored to waiting for a lover
it's bored to remember about 'him'
it's bored to imagine how's his looks
and many mores
especially love to find a Mr.Right
but,, we can't said that "we bored to love Allah"
Allah will always listen to your conscience
Allah will not tired to approve all your wish lists
Allay will always listen your prayer
even your every words is your own prayer
just relax and think for a while
Allah knows what is the best for you and your future
don't give up don't yield with devil temptation

2 comments:

nurulmuna_abidi said...

Love Allah is never wasteful..
^____________^
happy for you..

love I.,love u.,love me., said...

hehehee,,,,,
I just type what i felt on that time