Blogger Templates

Monday 5 December 2011

daa ~~~

shikh..is a guy that I admire before this...
I just decided to lost contact with him...
and I really do it..what make me really disappointed about him are :
he's never call me
he's never text me
he's never try to top up at digi sim card to contact me
he's never try to say "hi" at me on fb or ym or even 'buzz' me..
he's never do that !!!
just now..I really fell that I'm not important towards him..
even I not contact for such a long time.,he's also didn't try to find me or contact me
even though we're online at the same time..
it really show that.,he's not loves me and I'm not important to him..
I was waste my money for him..for a new sim card. I bought 2 new numbers for us..
that because I really aspect he wants serious with me..but know it's nothing..
why I so stupid??? I really regret about that..huhhh !!!

0 comments: