Blogger Templates

Tuesday 6 December 2011

em,,,,last night

he said I was changed.,
but from what aspect he didn't mentioned it.,
I just felt that I'm not change at all.,
I'm still who I am before and after break with him.,
maybe last night and last two night what I'm said just makes him think for a while
Who really I am..It's really me..
who loves to talk with the person that she feel comfortable with..
mayus is a person that understand me..he's character and his personality majority in my list..but, I'm not with him right know.,he just found a new person that can make him happy more than me.,I can share everything with him.,we're just no hesitation to lough together or to ridicule together..
syafiq is a person that very straight with his attitude.,sometimes I felt bored with him.,every words that comes out from his mouth can make you heard if you're not rally know him..I just really confirm with my feelings that I really have no feelings with him.,his also already had his love

0 comments: