Blogger Templates

Monday 17 October 2011

so blah..blah...blah...n blah~~~~~

I feeled so damn today...it just not as I imagine and I hope...from my first impression I knew that this will not be a long relationship...I noticed that he can't be the best for me...he not care about me at all !!!, he didn't reply my message on that time...the fact is...he's not suite to me at all !!!, I want to stop all this...I want to break with you AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..!!!!!,I want back to be a SINGLE!!!!!!!, even I feel quite lonely... I know that it is the best for me for this time...I'm ready for a new relationship...but he's not you...you just to bored for me...sorry~~~~.....I know that my friends is the best for me...they all are everything for me after my parents...elli, lia, ika, faz, muna and seha...TQ girls for being my BFF and also my best housemates...
P/S for me...just forget about all this...focus on your assignment especially on EC...keep prays because Allah knows about all this...I know you can face all this...you such a strong girl that full of patient..hee^^,


3 comments:

Suhaili bt Zulmahdi said...

hahahahah... let it go... forget about it...

tulip putih said...

try 2 forget him..but try 2 give him the best reason,so he will not accuse u..se strong my dear..:)

love I.,love u.,love me., said...

hehehee...^^,