Blogger Templates

Tuesday 11 October 2011

motorcycle.....???????

assalamualaikum......

today is such a happy today for me...=D
before that....
I felt sad on my last class today...I felt sad until wanted to cry...
I'm just to afraid on that class...I'm not calm to know what will happen on that class..
so many works that need to do...and so many rules...
but., who am I to avoids all that..as long as I am a student..
I have to obey all that rules...
enough for sad moment...!!!!
we go back to the most happy moment for today...heee^^,
I learn something new today...!!!!!
I already known how to drive a motorcyle...
I'm just to surprise that drive a motorcycle is more easier than drive a car...
I'm just to proud for myself  I just take maybe less than 20 minutes to learn about that...
thank you so much to rafiz and elli because you all help me a lot about that motocycle...
that's all for today...until we meet again next time...daa~~~~...take care...=)

0 comments: