Blogger Templates

Sunday 16 October 2011

Many things happen just in one day....

I went to shopping!!!!!!!!....hahahahaaa...it just a best moment in my life..
I went to MId Valley with elli and seha.,there's a big SALE!!!!!!!!!.,
seha just crazy of branded things...elli just wanted a things in METROJAYA.,as you know Metrojaya is a place for rich people as elli to buy a branded things also.,I just bought a simple things..just follow as my budget...heheee, it's wonderful if using a debit card...I just enjoy with my bff...I hope we will shopping together again...
on the way to back home...I just heard a bad news from my rent house...they told me the big fight just happened at our house...I can't said anything about that anymore...I just hope everything will be fine as soon as possible

3 comments:

Suhaili bt Zulmahdi said...

this is as a test for u...be strong!!!

nurulmuna_abidi said...

that incident happened unexpectedly. different people, different attitude!
;)

love I.,love u.,love me., said...

TQ babe!!!!
you all such a supportive person