Blogger Templates

Sunday 6 November 2011

..salam aidiladha..

assalamualaikum...
the best thing today is...
I got a misscall from him !!!!...heheeee
at last..it just gives my smile back for a while..
at least I know that he remember me..
and I was text him..but he didn't reply yet...


and I still keep waiting for that..

oh guy,,please understand me..huhuuu...

I hope I will get a call from him tonight..


I miss him, miss to laugh with him, fight with him, hear his voice..

and.......I also miss shopping but I don't have enough money for that..

nobody volunteer for sponsor my shopping..huhuhuuuu
today at my village at Nilai.,we just celebrate a birthday of 3 persons..
I just drove for many times...wearing a nice baju kurung..
a lot of foods and most important thing is we always try to..
strengthen the relationship between relative..
pictures for today at my fb.. =)))))

0 comments: