Blogger Templates

Sunday 20 November 2011

alhamdullillah~~~~

finally....
after 1 p.m on monday morning...

on the day we have to submit that work..
we have done our algebra assignment...

my group had a problem with dayah !!
she never gave her comitment on this assignment..
she's so lucky.,she just put her name on our assignment..
without any idea or help or anything from her !!
I'm just fed up with her !!
after this I will not choose her for any group assignment
attention to all girls that know about this story.

2 comments:

nurulmuna_abidi said...

just post on her fb wall. let other ppl know. haha. be patient, next time, don't choose her.

love I.,love u.,love me., said...

elly was post on her wall
but she ignored about that
she didn't comment on that wall post..she such a g0od girl..~~~~