Blogger Templates

Monday 28 November 2011

he's nice guy...

after I break with him...
I just make a dicision to lost contact with him...
and it work !! I was took a long time to accept all this...
on that time, he makes a new relationship with others girl and he using that picture as default picture on fb...
I was accept it., surprisely I'm not cry on that time..it really show that I can adapt with that situation...
but now..everything was changed.. I close back with him... I feel happy for that..I just worry if this will not for a long time...where he's gf???.,why he keeps looking for me???.,I just feel that our relationship is better right know than before..Mayus..I'm happy you're back into my life...you just came when I wanted to know 'a guy'.,it just like you dont want me to know about that guy...TQ Mayus because you just came on the right time...I really hope this will be a good ending for us..Amen.,

1 comments:

ieqa miza08 said...

be strong okie???