Blogger Templates

Monday 26 September 2011

wiFi iS hEre....!!!!!!!!

hallooooo.....................
assalamualaikum.,

how are you there?????
hope you guys in a good health.,

want i want to share with you all is.............................
-MY HOME GET WIFI RIGHT KNOW!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAAA.......TQ so much to cik.Lia.,and TQ for us also because keep waiting with all the patient for this mr.wifi came to ur HOME SWEET HOME.....heeee^^,

-for my evening te'a i had a keropok lekor...original from TERENGGANU..it's so delicious...!!!!!!!,TQ for miss.ellie for the keropok lekor.,later, bring it again okey.....:))))))))
-i think this is a good news for me...but when i know that "afiqah" is not me.,it hurt me back..it just makes me hurt and disspointed about you.,it's hard for me to believe on you.,but...i do know why i still keep thinking of you..what i want just help me to totally forget you and this feeling!!!!!!

0 comments: